Online word of mouth
We know that your clients (and potential clients) are active on Facebook and other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter, and we also know that it’s extremely time-consuming to engage with these clients, reach out to future clients, interact with your online community all whilst maintaining your reputation as a practice online… We’ve been there!
Our Veterinary Specialist Social Media team understands exactly what it takes to manage a successful Facebook community for a veterinary practice or business.
Creating engaging and educational content to drive traffic to your page, as well as interacting with the followers who like, react, comment and ask questions on your posts, we can ensure you become the responsive, ‘go-to veterinary expert’ in your area.
We ensure that all content is signed off by you before publishing, so with our team’s knowledge of digital and real-life experience of the veterinary world, you can be confident that your Facebook and social media marketing is in good hands.
Our range of Facebook Marketing and Social Media Services include:
- Keeping your page fresh and up-to-date with regular, relevant posts to encourage repeat visits.
- Creation of engagement-boosting content such as quizzes and competitions.
- Community management by answering follower’s messages or questions, sharing their photos and building meaningful interactions.
- Social media reputation management, our team knows how to effectively deal with any negativity.
- Increasing brand awareness and reach with low-cost, highly targeted Facebook Ads management
- Creation of engaging Instagram posts and targeted Ad campaigns
- Twitter posting, Ad management, and growth.
- New Facebook Groups – take the lead and build trust with an engaged audience in your geographical area with an interactive Facebook Group that we can manage for you .e.g. ‘*A Vet* in Southampton’