Online messaging managed on your behalf
Sarah Spinks, Managing Director explains how our Live Web Chat service works
Live Web Chat is an instant online messaging service integrated into your website, providing another communications channel for your web visitors to contact you.
Our RVN customer service experts respond instantly to client queries on your behalf, in your tone-of-voice, as if we were simply an extension of your team. Questions regarding services, pricing, general pet care advice, as well as appointment booking, can all be handled by our Live Web Chat team weekdays between 7am and 10.30pm. All Live Web Chats are documented and transcripts are sent to the practice at the chat conclusion.
Have your Live Web Chat handled by vet experts – contact us for more information
Benefits of Live Web Chat on your site include:
- Visitors have access to instant responses from an RVN
- It’s another popular communications channel for clients to contact you
- Assisting clients with appointment booking
- Conversations aligned to your business goals, such as encouraging pet health plan registrations.
- It builds trust and rapport with otherwise anonymous web visitors
- You will avoid missed calls and save time on callbacks, reducing pressure on busy reception teams
- All enquiries are responded to in your brand voice.
- Live Web Chat team are customer service trained by On-Switch.
- You can be available to help pet owners when your competitors are not.